Mehandi

I loved Mehandi since i was a kid. Those were the days when we did not have ready made cones to apply beautiful designs. What i knew was, take some henna leaves, grind them (Even though it never made a fine paste) and apply with a thin stick... No complicated designs... Leave it on your hands for the whole day and enjoy the color next few days....

However now u have ready made cones (Especially i like the Singh cones that give beautiful color for any one). I love to apply them and also love it if someone applies. Here comes my experiment on others :):):)





7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very beautiful:)

Seems said...

Thanks a lot Jennifer...:):)

Poonam said...

Seema.... when are you going to experiment on my hand????

Unknown said...

Beauty!!!!! thanks alot to post my hand photo..;-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Poo I am ready to apply Mehandi any time:)


Pri's Yes nindu attige du ibbara kai kuda ide :)


Anonymous (Bhavani) thanks kano

Deeps1981 said...

Lovely ..esp the last on the LHS