My Little World

Hi,

Happy to share my interests with you. I love Art.. let it be anything... Glass painting and Mehandi are my favourites. Wanna see some of my works?


GLASS PAINTING


Few of my Glass Paintings which i feel you guys can enjoy.


GRAPES




This painting is one of my favourites. I think its simple and pleasant. What do you have to say?






LORD GANESHA


This piece of art is the one which was appreciated by all. You would love this after it is framed. But what ever it is, Ganesha is the ultimate







BEAUTIFUL ROSES




Hmmmmm.... roses are all time favourites. This one has just 2 of them. Will try to do a larger collection after i get hold of it...:):):)




COLORFUL FLOWERS

Here comes flowers that i loved while making it










11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Poonam said...

Are these on Sale???? My home walls are empty.... BTW... i do accepts gifts too... LOL LOL

Poonam said...

They are beautifull..

Unknown said...

Hiiiiiiii....wonderful scary paintings...cool ;)

Unknown said...

Paintings are really very brilliant...very creative you are..

Anonymous said...

Baeutiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Poo, Yes they are on sale.... But to gift you, your Birthday is tooo faaarrrr...:P

Harry said...

They are all beautiful.. the first one whcih i have already purchased for a huge amount but still waiting for the delivery of the product.. :)..

I have seen all these paintings closely, so, I can say they are just awesome. Keep ur good work going and create a bigger one just for me plzzz

Anonymous said...

Omar, where do you find the scary one here? i havent yet painted your face... after that your comment can be considered valid :)

Anonymous said...

Harish i will kill u.. In the first place the painting which you have purchased was lost and found 3 times (Mistake from your side)..... Anyways its worth the wait.... whn u get it, it will be with the frame... so wait madiiii:)

Deeps1981 said...

Awesome paintings, wonder how u get time to do all this :P

But they are BEAUTIFUL :)

Kepp it going...